Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Share Spotlight: Ditch the Resolutions: Make SMART Goals Instead

This week's Share Spotlight comes from Verily Magazine:
Ditch the Resolutions: Make SMART Goals Instead

New Year's Resolutions never seem to turn out the way we plan, and, quite frankly, I've given up making them. Instead, I follow something very close to the guidelines outlined by Verily Magazine.

I start a new goal whenever I feel that I have the others I've made down to a habit. I'm learning new languages, doing yoga, and keeping up with the news (via Twitter, but still).

In the next year, I want to keep up with all of that and find a part time job. Which means I need to start making goals to get me there.

What do you want to accomplish this coming year? Do you have any other tips for sticking to those plans?



I also would like to ask for recommendations. Is there a gap in the kinds of posts I share on the Share Spotlight? Recommend a blog for me to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment